星期三, 四月 08, 2009

a new me!


Just got out of a relationship...NO...I should say I WAS DUMPED!

Suffering from a series of heartbreaks, I decide to rebuild a brand new me!

but how....


It's so tough...Every morning I wake up from dream about u, about the time we still get together..My heart hurts..But I have to hide it and go to school as usual..I just can't be the old me anymore..Now I'm more negative..I don't want this to happen..


BUT it might be a sign that I'm growing up...(I still miss you....But I know this is not gonna work out..And you're not that into me)


Hum....

I've been watching 30 ROCK these days and I think it's AWESOME! Tina Fey is so talented!

2 条评论:

Single Lady 说...

Hey, a very moving post and something I think we can all relate to. I'm glad you're looking forward you need to be with someone who treats you right and is willing to fight for what you have...we all do!

emcee 说...

thx~lol
I believe I will find the right guy.